Sunday, February 4, 2007

Amy is here and we just got back from Myrtle Beach, SC

Had a great time in Myrtle Beach. Decided we would go there instead of the mountains since we had snow here, I figured let's go somewhere "warm". Well, it never got above 50 - I froze the whole time, Amy said it felt "balmy" to her since she is from Wisconsin. We shopped all day on Saturday at Broadway at the Beach. I hadnt' been to Myrtle Beach since it was built so it has been a few years (maybe 10+?). During Feb, all the shops close up when they want so most were closed by 6 pm. We went and saw the movie "Because I said so" and we both loved it!! We laughed, cried, it was a great chick flick :).

http://www.becauseisaidsomovie.com/index_intro.htm

Today we went down by the beach and took a photo or two so I will put them on here ...

We had fun and now everyone is watching the Superbowl (everyone but me that is).

ttyl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that 50 degrees Amy, it is 16 below zero right now at 8:40am. 31 below with the windchill. They even called off school. And Sherri you "appreciate" that 50 because you could have what we have LOL.

Thanh Vo said...

I think that movie is really cute too! But no one wants to watch it with me boo.

BarbK said...

So glad you're having a good time with your friend. Having girlfriends is one of life's greatest pleasures. I would love to see that movie, too. Thanh, I'll go with you!