Friday, March 9, 2007

For those of you who do not know the 80's song Super Freak

click on my little play button on the right where the music is.... I LOVED this song when I was a teenager. LOL Now tell me if you recognize it :). And I apologize now if you all sing it for the rest of the day. ha ha

Anyway, we all got new cell phones yesterday and this is my ring tone - Super Freak :). I got a Sprint "Fusic" and so far I really like it. It came with 4 face plates all different colors that I can change. Now mine is fusia pink. Love pink!!

Charlie's birthday is tomorrow so everyone is coming over for the day. I got a cake at Sams and I am making spaghetti and lasagna for dinner (since we're expecting a house full).

Well, that's it for now ... Enjoy the Super Freak song :).

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Yeah, I'm a super freak, thanks for the song for the day. You're right I'll be singing it all day. Have fun at the party. Happy Birthday Charlie!!

BarbK said...

Quite the catchy tune, but I can't say as i remember it. I was pretty busy in the 80's what with kids, working and stuff. My head's just a-bobbin'.

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember Super Freak...thanks for the 3am dancing. Nothing like insomnia and Super Freak....LOL!