Monday, April 16, 2007

Its Monday ... I didn't post all weekend. How did that happen?

Saturday I went to a scrapbook/stamping convention in Winston-Salem. I met up with Debbie from the Stamp Shack there. It was somewhat of a disappointment. Not a whole lot of stamps at all, alot of scrapbooking supplies and alot of beads. So .... I did manage to buy some really cute stamps of what they did have so that was good. On the way home, I stopped at ACMoore, Joanne's and my favorite stamp store in the Carolinas. I definitely spent WAY TOO MUCH there!! But I needed new stamps and they had just gotten a whole bunch of new stamps in so it was wonderful! :)

I spent the morning with Robin this morning. She got news today the cancer has spread to her brain (again) so she goes up to Duke tomorrow to get another scan of her head to tell her more. She was crying, I was crying ... but she is the strongest person I think I have ever met. I just hope she can continue to beat it and stay strong but its so hard on her and her family.

It seems like winter has come back for a few more days. Where oh where did Spring go? It was 40 degrees this morning. I had to drag back out the winter coats. I am so ready to put them away till October.

Charlie left for FL for a few days. We got a written offer on our house down there on Saturday but it was way too low. Our realtor is showing it twice today, once tomorrow and a couple is coming back for their 3rd time to look at it on Wed. so at least we have alot of activity going on!!

That's all my news. I will try and come back and post sooner :).

No comments: