Saturday, August 18, 2007

Erin elected me as one of the Nice Matter Award Recipients ...


Isn't Erin the best?!! She thinks I'm nice... How sweet!! Now I get to pick 5 people who I think deserve this award too.

First, I have to pick Lesa. Her blog is here: http://lesasbreastcancer.blogspot.com/ I have never met Lesa in person but we have been stamping buddies for a few years now and were first introduced on the Papercrafts message board before we both went to the Stamp Shack. Lesa is going through a very difficult time right now with breast cancer but I do believe she can beat it and win!!!
2nd I pick Barb. You can find her blog here: http://www.barbscardcreations.blogspot.com/ Barb claims to have only been stamping for a couple of years but I think she is just trying to fool us all. She comes up with the cutest cards!! Barb and I are sharing a room at the Scrapfest in September so I am looking forward to that!!!
3rd I pick Ellie and her blog is here: http://faeriestamper1.blogspot.com/ Ellie lives in Charlotte and I met Ellie through another stamping website Gingerwood. I don't even know if Gingerwood is still a site anymore but we emailed each other when we found out she lives in Charlotte and I live in Concord. We met for lunch one day at Chili's and I introduced her to the Stamp Shack... now you can see her there almost as much as I am on there. She makes cute stuff!!
4th is Christie. Her blog is http://imuststamp.blogspot.com/ One can find Christie in the chat room in the mornings once she is up and awake for the day. Again, we have never met in person but we have talked on the phone once. She is so sweet!!
Last but certainly not least is Suzi at http://suzi-scraps.blogspot.com/ Suzi and I have chatted on the phone a few times and she just cracks me up with some of her posts. She is so funny!!! She taught me how to download a font (even though it took her over an hour to tell me how to do it, we finally mastered it! Right Suzi?) I haven't downloaded any in awhile so I am sure I forgot again.
So those are my 5 picks. Check out their blogs if you have time :).

4 comments:

BarbK said...

Sherri, how sweet of you to nominate me! I think you deserve this award because you are NICE! Thanks and I can't wait to meet you at MOA.

Lesa said...

Awww Sherri....there you go being so NICE again! Thank you for the nomination and I hope we'll meet for real - soon!

christie said...

Aww your too sweet Sherri!! thanks for the nomination!! I think this is my second one, so I must rock! LOL!! Just kidding! Thanks so much!!

ellie said...

Thank you for this great award! This is such a wonderful group of girls to hang out with. I am happy to be part of it.