Friday, August 3, 2007

Who is this cupcake card for? Whoopi Goldberg???


Yes you read that right. When I heard Whoopi was the new choice for co-host on The View (which I watch everyday at noon) I was so glad. I think she is so funny and smart. So ... I posted a note on the Stamp Shack asking who wanted to send Whoopi Congratulations cards and I got a ton of responses. Here is my card ... I had to use my new cupcake stamps. We are all hoping she mentions us on the air and wouldn't it be fun if she invited us to be on their show?!?!? HA HA I know, wishful thinking ... but hey, you never know!!! I will be thrilled if she just shows our cards on the air or says a little blurb about the Stamp Shack gals.... Keep your eyes tuned to the show and let me know if you see it. I hope I don't miss the show that day. LOL

5 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Cute card Sherri. I'm sure Whoopi will love it too.

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Beautiful card Sherri!

christie said...

Sherri this is such a cute card!! I love the mix of papers that you used on it. I'm sure Whoopie is going to love it!!

Thanh Vo said...

You are on a roll with the cupcakes, Sherri! Love this card and Im sure she will too.

Anonymous said...

I love the card, and I agree with you that Whoopi will be a great addition to The View. I think she's hilarious!