Sunday, October 28, 2007




The card on the left is one my newest stamps I just got from Amuse. This stamp is called Ice Skater. Isn't she cute? I totally CASED this card from: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/702521. I used my Amuse oval stamp for the ice pond. Of course, Mr. Penguin from Memory Box wanted to join in too. I'm not telling who I am sending this to. They have to be surprised :). The card on the right is also using a new Elzybell image and that one is called Girls with Tree. Now on this one I tried to be like Erin and compose a little scene. Erin is so good at this and this was my first attempt. How did I do? I stamped my little tree by Endless Creations multiple times and then I added that sentiment from my computer. I love the simplicity of this card!!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Love your cards and am loving Elzybell. Just bought my 1st one - now need to use it. Keep stamping!