Friday, November 23, 2007

I got an autographed photo from Whoopi Goldberg today ...



WOW! Look what was in my mailbox today. I am just so excited!!! Back in September, a few of us from the Stamp Shack http://stamp-shack.com/index.php thought it would be cool to send Whoopi some "congratulations" cards for her being on the View. I usually watch the View everyday while we eat lunch. So I couldn't believe it when I had an envelope addressed to me from Whoopi herself. Here is a photo of the photo

6 comments:

shuggy said...

that is cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Go Whoopie. How cool is that.She is really a smart lady you know. I watched her for the first time on The View the other day. She did good.

pescbrico said...

Wow that is cool! :)

Lesa said...

That is awesomely cool!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well now! that is super cool!!! I'll bet she loved ypur card as much as we love your cards!
:)

christie said...

Oh my gosh how cool is that!!! Did she actually address the envie too?