Saturday, December 22, 2007

Introducing .... Maggie from Sugar Nellie


I found these cute cards here at this website. I went to their website and placed an order. I ordered 3 stamps and got them in 10 days. Not bad for all the way from Scotland!!! They come unmounted so I added my own EZMount to them. I also had a hard time figuring out how much US dollars they cost so I emailed them and they got right back to me, paid by paypal and now I can play with my new stamps. I made this card today while everyone else is frantically doing their last minute Christmas shopping. lol
Isn't she just the cutest thing?!??!?!?

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my stars this is so cute! I love it! The colors are great for v-day! You rock my friend!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. You are too talented. She's a great one for Valentine's Day too - if you did Valentine's that is. :)

Gaerria

Lesa said...

Veddy cute! Looks like a Sherri card for sure! And how brave of you to order all the way from Scotland and with a conversion issue. WTG!!!

Anna said...

see, ordering from the UK is easy! Magnolia snowmen will be on their way soon.