Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ellie & I went to check out La Carta Bella today

the new stamp store in Matthews. It was a very cute store with lots of great stamps. All stamps are the newest ones out there which is great since other stores such as Hobby Lobby or Michaels never carries the newest line of stamps. She had lots of Bellas which was great too. She even had lots of Bella accessories and I bought some pink Bella bling that I will have to use and put on a card. Neither one of us took our camera so we couldn't shoot a cute photo :). The address is down below (in 2 posts down from here) for those who want to check it out. Call first to make sure she is there.

1 comment:

BarbK said...

I'm jealous that you have great craft stores near you. WAH!!!! Soon I'll be shopping in Toronto. Glad you and Ellie had fun today. You both deserve to have a wonderful times. I'm going to bed, I'm feeling too mushy.