Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ladybug caught in the act


Uh oh, look what we found Ladybug doing. LOL She actually could not get her nose out of the bag. The poor thing!!

We got the garden all planted today. We planted spinach, lettuce, carrots, squash, zucchini, watermelon and cantelope. Some of them didnt' look so great so I hope they come out. Then I heard on the news tonight, we may get frost next week. Please say it isn't so!! Everything will die before they get a chance to grow. LOL Let's hope the weather guy is wrong :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ladybug! Her eyes say everything. Give my niece a big hug and kiss from me.

Anonymous said...

Oh..she is just wishing it had been a BIGGER bag

MichelleO said...

Oh this brought a smile to me... then a poor thing... those "hats" are just pitiful, but neccessary. And I agree - a bigger bag would have been much easier!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Awwww...poor Ladybug! But ya gotta admit, a girl knows when she needs her snacks!

Jennifer