Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday morning came too quick ...

Emily has to take her SAT test today and her check in time is 7:45. I made her a big breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. So I hope I can go back to sleep after she leaves! I decided to make a couple of Valentine cards with the images that my new friend Susan sent me. Susan and I are having fun exchanging images when we get new stamps :). I hope Emily finds the place where she has to go. Its at a different high school than she goes to and she swears she knows where it is. Have a great Saturday!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so sweet! Those bees just tickle my funny bone! Finger crossed Emily does great on her SAT!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE seeing the cards you create with the images we exchange! Your cards are always TERRIFIC! Hope Emily does a SUPER job on those SAT's!

Cannyfinds said...

How did Emily do? Hope she did well, you can only ever do your best !!