Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In front of the fence or behind it?


I made this ATC for a "fence swap" I am in and I don't know whether the girl should go in front of the fence or behind the fence.





Charlie had his 2nd physical therapy this morning. They really gave him a "work out" today, made his arm go all around and he continues to not have much pain which is great news!! They told him he may be able to take that cushion off the sling in 2 weeks so that will be alot better. He goes back for more therapy on Monday morning.

It was 26 degrees this morning when we woke up. Is it Spring? This should be our LAST cold spell, I hope!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww this is so cute! I like her behind the fence the best not sure why but I do! LOL! You are colder then us- we are at 54 degrees!

Mrs. Fence said...

I love this one too! I agree with Kim, I like her behind the fence too!

Sharon said...

I like it behind the fence too. In front would look better if it showed a sidewalk or grass. Glad Charlie is doing better!

10 am and already 50 degrees here, yippee!!