Sunday, April 5, 2009

Its going to be 75 degrees today!!

WOO HOO. I think I will have to get outside and get me some much needed sun. I am so white. Too white!!

Charlie continues to do pretty good. He is not having much pain at all so he has stopped all pain meds. Yesterday he only took 2 Motrins all day and he was sleeping off and on all day. Today he gets to take off his huge bandage (it covers his whole right shoulder) and he can get it wet in the shower. He has his first physical therapy session tomorrow at 9 am so I will take him to that since he still is not supposed to drive.

I continue to get my strength back in my left hand. Its been almost 5 weeks since my surgery and although I have a dull ache alot of days, its not that bad. I still can't hold a gallon of milk with that hand, open a jar with that hand, or grasp anything too heavy. Each week I can do a little more with it.

Nicholas' first soccer game was yesterday at noon but he was invited to a birthday party at the Nascar Speedpark. He went to the party in a hummer limo so he wasn't going to miss that opportunity. He had alot of fun and was gone from 9 am - 7 pm.

I am going to go enjoy this pretty warm weather we're having today as tomorrow a cold front is coming in and its only going to be in the 50's the rest of the week with lows in the 30's at night. I wonder if this will be our last cold front of the season?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so jealous of your weather it is not funny! We are at 34 degrees and they are saying we will get SNOW! BOO HOO HOO! I bet Nicholas has the time of his life!