Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 10 Wishes Circle Journal

is finally finished!! A circle journal, for those of you who don't know what it is, is a journal that is passed around to several people. Each journal usually has a theme and you have 3 weeks to complete your pages and send it on the next person. The hostess for ALL circle journals that I do is Angie. She is always the perfect hostess. This circle journal is called 10 Wishes and we all had to make 2 pages about what our 10 wishes would be. Its been done since December but I hadn't finished my cover yet and I finally found some large chipboard numbers at Hobby Lobby so I finally finished my journal today. And a special thank you to Pascale who made the word "wishes" on her Cricut for me. Thanks Pascale!!!

The people in the swap were: Me, Joanne, Ellie, Angie, Terry, Chris, Roxie, and Gaerria. Here are the pages if you want to see how great they all are.










4 comments:

pescbrico said...

You are welcome! I'm glad it turned out ok! :)

shuggy said...

this is great!! i love seeing everyone else's completed projects!!

Swamp Tulip said...

It's awesome Sherri. I love how it turned out. Great job.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Your Wish book came out incredible.

This book is on my wish I could do it sooner list lol.

XOXO
Sara