Saturday, June 27, 2009

More cleaning in my stamp room




When its 99 degrees outside , I decide to keep cleaning my stamp room. I started on Father's Day and went through all my paper. Threw out scraps that I will NEVER use and ditched papers I just didn't like. Why keep it if I am not going to use it? So I came across these cute brads and mini license plates. I have them out on my desk so I will be forced to use them. Do you do that, buy something, get it home, put it away, never to see it again? Well, I am going to start using my cute things up!!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I sure wish I could start using up cute things. I CAN NOT throw them away. I went thru all my PP once & pulled out like 1.5" of paper that I knew I would never use. Well, now I can't throw it out 'cause some of it, while not usable for a scrapbook page, would probably be pretty cool, in SMALL doses on a card. I need to get over that and just TOSS it!

susan said...

Do I ever do that? (rolling my eyes here!) Are you kidding? lol!! It's the story of my life! Tons of things that have sat for EVER, just waiting to be used. I think we should all start small "groups" in our areas that get together maybe 2 or 3 times a year where we bring our "Why did I ever buy this?" stuff and do a "If you want it, Take it!" kind of thing. Anything left over aftereach session, gets donated to senior places, day cares (porvided the pieces aren't too small! YIKES!), etc. OK, Sherri! YOU'RE elected Presidentof this! Hehehe!

Chelsea said...

I do that more than I should ... good luck on using all of those!

Sharon said...

I'd like to join that club Susan!! I have tons of stuff that is just waiting to be used up....Someday!! Yeah right! Where is "Some" day on the calendar?