Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy First Day of Fall!!


I don't know about you but I love this time of year, especially in the Carolinas. The leaves are just starting to change, a teeny tiny bit. I bet in a couple of weeks, they will really be pretty!! It was also 2 years ago today that one of my best friends Robin passed away from breast cancer. I still can't believe she's gone and I can't believe its been 2 years already. I sure do miss laughing on the phone with her and just having a great time with her!!! Lorraine, Mary and I are going to meet at the cemetary with some flowers at noon and then we will go to lunch. We used to go out once a month, the 4 of us. Now that Robin is no longer here, the 3 of us continue to get together when we can. Robin would like that!!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

{{{hugs}}}

Mom in Florida said...

2 years. Wow-where did the time go. Enjoy your lunch. Yes,Robin would like you to continue.

Heather said...

Hi Sherri -

This is Heather Lehman, Robin's daughter. I was hoping we could trade email addresses! I am just getting into stamping and would love some pointers! Thanks so much!
heatherlehman@marykay.com