Thursday, November 26, 2009

2010 Calendars


OUTSIDE OF LARGER CALENDAR


INSIDE OF LARGER CALENDAR

I like to make calendars as gifts and I have been searching high and low for just the perfect calendars. Last year I made the coaster calendars and even though I have 100's of coasters left, I wanted to do something different. When I saw this blog, I knew this was the calendar I had to make. She has 2 on her blog and I made these 2. Aren't they super cute? You can download the calendar template here. Now ... who do I give these to? :)



OUTSIDE OF SMALLER CALENDAR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful Sherri, and in case you are wondering who to send one to............I would really like to have one.Why?
a) I think they are great
b) I love the lilac colours
c) I am cheeky enough to ask...pretty please ROFL

Cindi said...

AWESOME!!! these are great and I LOVE the cute Ketto images
:)

Sharon said...

I totally agree with lakeslady. Those are great. I have a few hundred coasters too and have not had time to do mine either. Maybe I might get a "new" sample to try Hint hint! LOL.