Friday, November 20, 2009

Have you ever been attacked by a rooster?




LOL I was today while I was walking through my neighborhood. There were 3 of them and I had my camera with me so I took a few photos of these pretty roosters. The owner drove up and was saying "How do you like my roosters?" I said they are cute and he says "well, be careful, they are not always real nice". He drove over to his house and I started walking again and the next thing I knew one of them went after my leg. I only have 1 scratch but they kept coming after me and I was having to shoo them away. Now I don't think they are that "cute" anymore. LOL

5 comments:

Cathy and Steve said...

Oh gosh doies that bring back memories! I grew up on a farm and we had laying hens... 5000 hens, 3 roosters. Hated those boys LOL. They were... obnoxious!

Mrs. Fence said...

LOL! You always have a good story!!! So glad you made it out with only a scratch. You'd think they'd be more polite. People could have chicken for thanksgiving...

Cindi said...

oh wow, so glad it wasn't worse. I see those nasty boys as a plate of fried chicken if they don't behave!

shuggy said...

only you would get attacked by a rooster!

Seoulscrappin' said...

I have never been attacked by a rooster but ... I had a goose clamp onto my leg near my knee once when I was a child and I ran around the whole backyard screaming at the top of my lungs and she held on!