Monday, March 15, 2010

Some "summery" cards




Since the temps are warming up, its time to think about Spring/Summer so I made a few cards this past weekend after not stamping for over 2 weeks while I was sick ... Felt good to get "inky" again!!

1st card - Tree stamp by Stampin Up and I added a tire swing (my newest stamp by Impression Obsession). Also, used MS grass punch. Paper by 3 bugs in a rug.
2nd card - Tree stamp by Eat Cake Graphics, again added the tire swing. Girl by Amuse. Also, used MS ladybug border punch on the side. Paper by 3 bugs in a rug.

3 comments:

shuggy said...

i love, love, love that little tire swing!! both cards are great!

Lesa said...

I love that tire swing too! Both cards are fun and summery!

Chelsea said...

adorable!!! I love the trees ... the one with the multi colored flowers makes me happy!