Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shopping for a new car is not my favorite thing to do ...

Thursday we decided we would look for a new car for me. My Toyota van has over 140,000 miles on it. I am tired of my "mommy van". I now want a "car". We went to Honda and test drove 3 new cars. I love love the Honda Accord EX. I have had a few Hondas in my day and my Honda Prelude was my favorite cars of all. They last forever!! Anyway, we spent about 4 hours at the dealership on Thurs and could not agree on anything. On Friday, we decided to try another Honda dealership, north of us. Again, spent several hours there and again, could not come to terms. So ... its now Saturday. No new car, I still have my van. Each of them want me to bring in my van to get another look at it since we are trading it in for a car ... why? They already looked at it. Neither of us want to bother and I think if we take it in again they are going to give us LESS for the van so why do we want that? Oh well.

On a better note, Emily decided to come home for the weekend. Its great to have her home. She brought 2 big laundry bags FULL OF DIRTY CLOTHES so you can guess what i have been doing for 2 days!! Nicholas's soccer starts today so we will do that later today. Soccer season goes till the end of November ...

No comments: