Saturday, September 25, 2010

I got pink hair for October!

My hairdresser is doing pink hair extensions for the month of October so I got one thinking Emily would get one and she did not get one. Oh well. Emily and her friend Caitlyn came home for the night. Emily got her hair done and then wanted to go to the mall to look for an all-white dress for her ZETA initiation in 7 weeks. I was afraid once summer was over, she would never find an all-white dress so we lucked out and found one right away and it was on clearance for ONLY $15. I love a good sale!! We closed down Concord Mills Mall, then went to Target and shopped there till 10 and closed it down too. The girls left at 8:30 this morning since they have a home football game and wanted to tailgate before the game. We woke up early to wash her jeep (it was so dirty) and then I cooked them eggs and bacon before they headed back. Hopefully she will come home next weekend as the ZETA sisters are going to walk in the Race for the Cure in Charlotte and we can see her then too.






How do you like my hair?

3 comments:

Cora said...

What's not to like! Of course I like it. I need pink extensions all over my head and then I could say I have hair.

Lesa said...

Cool Hair Sherri! :)

Chelsea said...

love the pink!