Thursday, February 17, 2011

Haven't posted in a couple of weeks ...







The cold I had seemed to linger for 3 weeks. I still have a cough but its not too bad now. I'm still doing WW and I'm down 16 lbs so I am REAL HAPPY with that. I am back in a size 12 and I hope I keep going down down down. Now that the weather is warming up, I've started walking for an hour at a time and that equals 3 miles (I think).

Yesterday I went over to Ellie's house and Patty was here visiting from Connecticut so we spent a few hours stamping. I had these cards all stamped but not colored so that's what i worked on. I like to have extra birthday cards on hand and my stash is getting low. These are some cards I did for summer birthdays.
Cupcake girl is by Penny Black.
Watermelon girl is by Stampendous.
Bikini girl is by Stampendous.
Used glaze on the cupcake frosting and the star glasses on the girls.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun that you got to be with Ellie and Patty. I have a summer bday and I hope one of these is for me. ;)

Anonymous said...

these are super cute. Are they ATC's or cards? May have to borrow these cute stamps. Kim S.

g said...

Cute cards! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Nice to see you posting again, Sherri!