Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sick, Sick ... cough, cough!!!

I don't know where I got this horrible cold from but I want it to go away now. I've had it over a week and my chest hurts so bad from coughing!! I was finally better yesterday to get out of the bed longer than an hour. I'm taking Mucinex and I think that's making me better but then I have another night where I'm up all night coughing and I think "Should I go to the dr.?"

One good thing with this diet, I have no appetite. I'm down 14 lbs and very happy with that. My shirts are looking HUGE and I may need some new ones. Woo hoo!!!!

I made a few cute Valentine cards that I will mail off this week to friends so I will post them soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope you feel better soon Sherrie...don't let it linger much longer without going to the Dr. (just a little motherly advice, haha).