Monday, August 13, 2012

New A Muse Studio Halloween stamps are out!!!


I know Halloween is still MONTHS away but this is when I start thinking about creating my Halloween cards. The new A Muse Studio Holiday Hoopla has the cutest Halloween and Christmas stamps out!  I got mine in the mail and I just couldn't wait to make some cards with this set.


 I thought I would make a card using each of the different characters in this set to show how cute these are. In the card above, I used the new mummy with Splash spray colors for the background. The Splash spray dries really quick after spraying it on. I used Orange and Blackberry colors. I also sprayed the twine with Blackberry Splash spray and it matches just perfectly!!  In the left hand top corner, I used some of the bats from the Bat die that A Muse Studio sells.
Card #2 uses the pumpkin girl and isn't she just the cutest too?  Again, I sprayed the Splash Blackberry on and then sprayed more Orange Splash on top of that to get a totally different look. On this card, I cut out blackberry bats :).

Stay tuned and I will show some  more cards in the next few days!!!

No comments: