Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Cards for a Cause at Splitcoast for September

Stamps by Technique Junkie. Paper by Lawn Fawn


Stamps by Unity. Plaid paper by Lawn Fawn

Stamps by Unity. Watercolor
background by PeerlessWatercolors
For the month of September, the Cards for a Cause over at Splitcoast Stampers is the Tri-County Humane Society in St. Cloud, MN.  I bought the perfect dog stamps at the W. Springfield stamp show and I've been waiting to ink them all up. Each month they pick a different organization who needs cards donated to them. I've been donating to this great cause for about a year and each month I look forward to seeing who they will pick.  I think I need to go through my cat stamps and make some cat cards next!!

Stamps by Technique Junkie. Paper by Lawn Fawn



No comments: