Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Christmas Card this year

I'm making this for the following challenges: 

 My Besties Germany Anything Goes Challenge
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 177 - Different Folds or Shaped Cards 
Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge 50

Stamps used:  Art Impressions
They are from the Try-fold series and they come 3 to a set and you create your own scene with each set. Each stamp set has directions how to place it on your card and its real easy. I watercolored my scene with Koi watercolors. The Koi colors are very vibrant.

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Sherri, what a great Christmas card, I love the whole design and the images that you have used. Such a fun shape.and perfect for our current challenge. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog...Jo. X

Debbie said...

Very cute! I love your fun fold!
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That