Sunday, December 18, 2016

Woof Woof

I came across this blog called "Sending Paw Prints" and decided to enter this challenge. They collect blank thank you cards for animal shelters, rescue organizations and foster parents. What a great idea! I plan to make a bunch more and send them in. 

Here's what I made for their Paw Prints Challenge #1

Dogs by: Impression Obsession
Sentiment by: Stampabilities


These are Peerless Watercolors. I found them on Ebay and they come in these little strips. I put them into a photo book and glued each one down. I love how vibrant they are.

2 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Hi Sherri,

Thank you so much for entering Sending Paw Prints first challenge and spreading the word! I love the cheerful card and colors you used! I've heard a lot about peerless watercolors and they look gorgeous! Hugs, Karen Howard

Lee Mae said...

Those Peerless watercolors are amazing. Love the great background you made with them for the silhouettes. Fabulous card!
I also love your Unity card with that really cute dog and girl image.