Sunday, January 15, 2017

A row of mailboxes

I love these mailboxes by Art Impressions.  I made this for a friend in England. I put her last name on one of the mailboxes :). I used my Tombow watercolors to color this image.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - New Home
A Gem of A Challenge - New Home
My Time to Craft - Something New
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Petal Lu - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Scraps
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a beautiful image and so nicely coloured. Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Such a beautifully coloured image. love this card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft :)