Monday, January 30, 2017

Balloon girl

I went to Florida this past weekend and I found this cute stamp store in St. Petersburg called Whim-So-Doodle. As many times as I've been down there, I had never been to this stamp store. It was in downtown St. Pete and I dragged my sister with me since I had no idea where I was going. I picked up a couple of stamps and a few rolls of washi tape and one of the stamps I got is this balloon stamp by Paperbag Studios. I added it to this girl by Unity Stamps and watercolored the background. So this is perfect for this balloon challenge at Less is More.

Less is More - Balloons


2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

You have created a terrific scene here with lots of windy movement in it Sherri. Personally I would have loved to see a little more clear 'white space' on the card to keep it really CAS looking, but having said that, your little scene is such a happy one that you can't fail to love it. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Esther said...

What a sweet, fun scene! The little girl looks so happy, and the balloon is really fab. As Sharon says, a little more empty space would be more CAS, but this is so adorable I really love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More :)