Thursday, January 19, 2017

Blue poppies

I keep reaching more and more for this Unity stamp. I just love her. Her name is Poppy.

I used my Koi watercolors to color her. I really love how vibrant the colors are. I've made several birthday cards lately using this stamp and I just change up the cards a little for each one. This one I added some sequence.

I will enter it in these challenges:

Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Happy
Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting Awesomeness - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut - Patterned Paper
Dies R Us - Winter Blues
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Creaine said...

Love the digi. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Bye,
Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I just love this image its gorgeous. Love your design and colours. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Sherri said...

Awesome image! I can see why it is your favorite! And you have colored her beautifully as well! Thanks for joining our "Winter Blues" challenge at Dies R Us!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

Maya said...

Wonderful image and colours!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy challenge :)
Hugs from Maya

Gina said...

That IS a fabulous stamp...fit for many occasions. Lovely colours too. Thank you for playing along at CWWC Challenge XXX

Margaret said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Margaret. DT

Michelle said...

Great color combo! Really like the image as well!

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!! Hope to see you back again soon :)