Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Got Donuts?

I love donuts!! When Unity Stamps came out with this donut stamp, I "had" to have it!!

I figure it's perfect for a few Valentine cards. I added a glaze to just one of the donuts.

I am entering it in these challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Color Challenge
Stampin' Royalty - Valentines
Hiding in my Craft Room - Color It
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes



Donuts by Unity
Sentiment by Amuse



5 comments:

Creative world said...

Beautiful njami card card...Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft challenge
Zeljka DT xx

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

This is such a "sweet" card :) The donuts look delish and I love the glaze!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a delicious card. Love the glaze on the donuts and the overall design. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge. AJ DT JSS

Kellie 0:) said...

Super sweet card. Thanks for joining in at Jo's for Funday Friday

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.