Monday, April 17, 2017

Flamingos with shadow in the water

I recently found this retired Stampin Up stamp set on Splitcoast Stampers. I had been looking for it for a few weeks. I used wax paper to make the mirror image in the water with the flamingos. I just recently learned this technique and it's so easy to do!!!

I used my Spectrum Aqua markers and water for the birds.

Moving Along with the Times - Birds and Feathers
Crafty Friends - Animals or Birds

Flamingos by Stampin Up
Birds by Repeat Impressions

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card for our challenge, thanks for playing along at MAWTT xxxx

CarolynC said...

What a pretty image and I love the colours you've chosen, they are really vibrant. x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
~DT Janis

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Sherri… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Flamingo card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Craft buddy said...

I am inspired by your wax paper mirror technique - thank you for mentioning that as that is a great thing to learn! Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie