Saturday, June 17, 2017

Margarita's anyone?

As You Like It - Favorite Fruit (and why)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Summer Food
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes


I love ALL fruits in the summertime but I especially love pineapple. I love it on pizza, I love it in fruit salads, I love pineapple upside down cake and I love it by itself.  It's so sweet and I could eat it everyday!

I used the new Lawn Fawn Color Slider die for this card. This die cut makes it soooo easy to make a slider card.





3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how neat, love pineapples in my smoothies....TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is fantastic! I love that one. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

mum of two said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments