Friday, July 14, 2017

Stamping on rocks

So I went to the park yesterday to drop off some books at the Free library box and I found my very first painted rock. I decided to paint a few rocks and then I will hide them around for others to find it. I just stamped mine with stazon ink and then colored it with acrylic paints and let it dry. I had to do a few coats but I think it came out good. I then sprayed it with clear spray to seal it in case it gets wet in the rain. Not sure where I will hide it yet.

Pattie's Creations - Something Sweet #136
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes with Twist, Ice Cream
Paper Play Sketches - Red/white/Blue challenge









3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
~Owner/DT Janis

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a clever idea and will be great fun for whoever finds the rock. Thanks s much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz