Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wherever the Road Takes You ...

I have several friends who have RV's and I made a card using this Taylored Expressions set. I stamped the car with the Christmas tree onto watercolor cardstock, then I masked around the car before I stamped the RV next to it. I masked everything and then colored the background using my Tim Holtz Oxide inks. Sprinkled a little water on top and blotted dry to get the little water specs. I colored the images using my Tombow markers and then I added the striped washi tape to make a "road".

Aud Sentiments - Christmas (with a sentiment)
Creative Moments - Christmas in July




2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments card. Elaine

Marjeta said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta