Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Friends are like flowers ...






I always forget to use my kraft paper that I have so I dug it out for this card and stamped this Unity girl stamp in Versamark ink, then imbossed it in super fine bright white WOW embossing powder. Can I just say I went "WOW" when I did it? I had not tried the WOW brand before and I really like it. It's so much better than the other brands I have gotten at Hobby Lobby.


Delicious Doodles - Colors of Autumn
Addicted to CAS - Friends
Crafting with Dragonflies - Embossing
Stempelgarten - Summertime


Stamps by Unity Stamps

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Claudia said...

Hi Sherri, what a great card. Your Layout is perfectly matching your sentiment, all natural but just the flowers sligthly coloured, lovely!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute image and I love that you chose white on Kraft with a pop of color! I also love your sweet sentiment, Sherri! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Jaydee said...

The white on the kraft works beautifully. I agree with you about the WOW embossing powders. They really do work better than a lot of others and you really showed it off to perfection with this darling friend card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee

The Craft Princess said...

That came out fabulous!!! I can definitely see how you made it in the TOP 3 at Crafting With Dragonflies!!! I'm going to have try that...I love the way it looks :) Hugs...Janie