Monday, February 5, 2018

Cards in Envy - Love You So Much

The first challenge for February at Cards in Envy's challenge is "Love You So Much". You can see the challenge hereAll cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing.

Valentine's Day is next week so I dug out my Valentine images and stamped a few cards. This Riley image is an oldie, but a goody. I've used him many times over the years and he is perfect for Valentine's Day cards. To make the background, I first stamped the different shapes of hearts using Tim Oxide "Fired Brick" ink. Then, I die cut the wonky stitched oval by My Favorite Things and colored Riley with Copic markers.

I found this cool envelope liner die set by Sizzix at my Hobby Lobby. I decided to use the hearts on this liner since I am mailing this Valentine's card in it.

Moose stamp by Riley & Co.
Hearts by Amuse
Sentiment by Amuse








2 comments:

Nancy Frustaci said...

This is so cute. I love the little moose

PJ said...

Oh My goodness.. I love this card.. That darling moose is adorable. I am so glad you added the name. I googled it and now have an entire wish list of moose stamps ♥ My favorite.