Friday, March 23, 2018

Celebrate You

I made this graduation card for my cousin's daughter who is graduating this summer and going onto college in the Fall. For the background, I did the Polished Stone technique and I watched this video. For mine, I used Copic marker refills and Copic Colorless Blender solution onto glossy card stock (I only had Yupo glossy cardstock to use)

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cards in Envy - No Patterned Paper
Southern Girls - Die Cuts
Little Red Wagen - Girls
Words 2 Craft By - Phenomenal Women

Die by Impression Obsession
Sentiment by Stampabilities





7 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

What a fabulous background for your silhouette! Thanks for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By!!!!!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Sherri! How fun to see one of your works of heart in our Words 2 Craft By gallery. And, what a fun card for your cousin's daughter. Bet she loves it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at W2CB. We always enjoy seeing your handiwork. :)

JanR said...

Such a cool background! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sherry Hickey said...

This is fantastic, Sherri! I'm definitely going to watch that video!

Diane said...

What a fabulous background design and silhouette.

Hugs Diane

Annie S. said...

LOVE this background, Sherri! It's such a colorful and happy backdrop for the celebrating graduate! Hugs, Annie

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous background Sherri!