Friday, March 16, 2018

I love mom

I was so excited when I found this set at Hobby Lobby marked down to $2.50 (original price was $9.99) by Hampton Art. Its one of those multi-step stamps that you have to stamp parts of the bird in 3 different colors. I had never tried this before but I love how it came out. Sending this out to a cute mom who is like a "real mom" to me for Mother's Day.

Crazy4Challenges - Chicken or bird
Little Red Wagon - Family
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birds

Flamingo by Hampton Art
Sentiment by American Crafts

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Another simple & fabulous creation Sherri! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Birds’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Heather said...

This turned out great. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty card. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Birds" challenge.