Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Woke up to 19 degrees this morning. This is like our weather in December, not April. It was COLD!! I slept horrible last night as I was up coughing from 3-5. I could not stop coughing. Finally went back to sleep and slept till 10 :). Nicholas & I had an Easter egg hunt in the front and back yard. I found 10, he found 34. He found one that was the "golden" egg - it had $5.00 in it. He was happy about that. Ladybug hasn't gotten into any Easter baskets - it will only be a matter of time though. She LOVES LOVES LOVES candy!!

We went down to see how many eggs were laid but Joker (our neighbor) had taken them as there were only 5 that he had already put into an egg carton. We thought we were going to get to see a hen laying an egg as she went into her little "bed" and was going around and around and around circles but we finally just left. The roosters were cockadoodledoing at us really loud wanting us to leave I think.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter today.

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Awww Nicholas is too cute.