Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exciting News!!!

I applied for a position on the Design Team of a Swedish company and they make stamps by the brand name Magnolia. I sent in a few samples of cards I had made not knowing if I would hear back but I got the email today saying I was accepted. What does this mean? It means I get free stamps and then I use those and show them off on my blog, other stamping websites ... this is all I know so far. The stamps are on their way to me so I expect to have them in about 2 weeks and I get to play with some new stamps. WOO HOO for me :). I can't wait! In the meantime, these are the cards I made so far with their stamps (thanks Kerry for sending me the images!). I put them above for you to see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH..
that is so exciting! I will be able to stay I knew you before you were famous!

Inge Groot said...

Congrats and welcome to the designteam Sherri:-D
Hugs, Inge.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMG congratulations. I love that stamp line!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Way to go their,,,,,,,,you found something you enjoy and so good at, who knows how far it will take you. Keep it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Loretta.

Hilde said...

Hello!!
Congratulations!!

I got on the team to. I am from Norway!!

Hugs
Hilde

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Yay, Congrats!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us.