Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!



Its going to be near 85 here today. We went to Harrisburg, a town next to us, to watch fireworks last night. They had a concert going on and all kinds of things but we stopped at Sonic on the way, got a few milkshakes and just watched the fireworks. They were pretty good!! I decided to start walking today. Nicholas and I walked up to see the camel and back and that's 1/2 mile. So we walked 1 mile. I haven't been able to exercise in so long due to that surgery I had so I am finally able to start back at it. EVERY DAY I am going to make myself get out and walk!! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 4th!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy 4th of July to you too!!! We saw fireworks in the pouring rain last night. We are having a party here today, about 35 people. Roasting a ham and 20 lb turkey on our big roaster. Mike bought lots of fireworks so we will be shooting them off tonight. A competition with the neighbors. 85 here now too so we will be enjoying the pool!!

PS...saw a llama for sale in our paper this past weekend and thought of you.

Mary said...

Sherri, did you take those pictures? They are fabulous! If you did, please email me and tell me what setting you had your camera on please!

Thanks.
Mary

P.S. Happy 4th! I'm glad you're recovering well.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Sherri,
I'm glad to hear your feeling better!
oh and by the way,
TAG! ~ Your It! *Ü&
( you can read the details on my blog)