Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nicholas started his soccer season today

This is the first time he has played spring soccer. In the middle schools here, they don't allow 6th graders to play sports. I think this is soooo stupid but that's the rule. So I signed him back to play in the county and today was his first game. His team won 5-0! What a way to start the season!! This will run into June 5th.

Emily's soccer season is more than 1/2 over. I think she is done with hers at the end of this month.

Nicholas' mouth is doing much better. He isn't complaining anymore and can eat whatever. We are still cranking his "expander" once a day.

I haven't made any cards in a few days but I plan to get a few made tonight. I need to make some 3x3's to keep them on hand. I ran out. Imagine that, me running out of cards. How did I do that? :)

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: