Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have some personal things going on at home

so if I don't post to my blog for awhile, that is why. Charlie & I celebrated our 17th anniversary yesterday. 17 years ago we were on Magen's Bay in St. Thomas getting married barefoot on the beach. WOW, 17 years ago!! We went out to dinner last night and it was nice. We tried a new chinese buffet and we both ate too much but it was pretty good.

Still haven't gotten our 2nd garden in but hope to by the end of the week. I am in a Christmas Card swap where we make 10 cards a month so by December, we will have 120 cards made. I haven't stamped anything in over a week but I did make these 2 cards today. I love these Elzybell stamps.


4 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations on your 17th Anniversary. Oh how romantic your wedding sounds. You should post some photos.

I love these two Christmas cards. I sure hope I might see one of these next winter! (hint, hint, wink, wink)

Jennifer :)

Erin said...

I LOVE the one with the skater girl. I mean I love them both but I really love the skater one. :)

Congrats on 17 years!

Sorry about what you are going through, HUGS

K Hutchinson said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! That is a so wonderful 17 years!

I love the Christmas cards you made! So cute!

Sorry you are having a HUG life hurdle right now! Sending you lots of prayers and HUGS!

Sharon said...

Congrats on the anniversary. I still have the post card that you took the time to send me on your honeymoon LOL. Sure was a pretty place. Mike and I will celebrate 21 in June.