Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another cute stamping project that is EASY ...



I found this paper wallet tutorial here and it will hold cash AND 4 gift cards if you wanted to stuff it full. Of course, I had to try it and this is what i came up with. I think this is what all the "men" will be getting for Christmas this year ... tell me what you think.

These are the measurements you need to know:

Outside piece (with the rounded corners) 9" x 3 1/2" scored at 4 7/16" and 4 9/16"
Inside piece 8 1/2" x 3 1/4" scored at 4 1/4"
Larger pocket 4 3/16" x 2" Cut 2
Smaller pocket 4 3/16" x 1" Cut 2
Basic Black 1 7/8" x 2 1/8"

I used my TAC "crackle" background for the backgrounds that I used. I also paper pierced the inside of the large paper and it would've been better if I had turned the paper over and pierced the outside. That way when you connect the dots with your black marker, it would look better. I will do that on the next one.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

HOLEY BUCKETS This is kick butt! I love this idea and you did it up great!

Loobylou said...

Love the crackle background. I've made these before, with a photo in the space where you put the red Happy Birthday part. My boys like to give them to friends with cash, and a photo of them together. It's a very popular gift idea. Your family will love them.