Friday, August 22, 2008

I got my latest Scrap & Stamp October issue yesterday

and there I was on page 42. I submitted like 20 cards to this issue and all they picked was 1 card. I was shocked they picked the card they did. I sent in a bunch of breast cancer awareness cards and halloween cards. Also on these pages are some other stamping friends of mine - Thanh, Joan and Awna so that's cool that we are all on the same pages!!! Here's my card they chose.



Lorraine, Mary and I are meeting Robin's mom for lunch today at noon. We're all looking forward to that. Its hard to believe its been almost a year since Robin passed away. We all miss her so much.

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Congratulations! It is a lovely card! Have a wonderful lunch! Will be thinking about you!

Erin said...

I'm not at all suprised this card is in, it's lovely!

Congrats on it.

I hope you enjoy your lunch. My heart is with you. Hugs.

Thanh Vo said...

Exactly how I felt when you showed me which card they chose for me, Sherri! LOL Oh well! Congrats on your publication :)

shuggy said...

congrats. hope you had a nice lunch!