Saturday, September 13, 2008

And I got a reward today from Jan ...



Jan from the Stamp Shack loves MY blog? WOW. I feel honored!!

I choose:

Lesa - Lesa is an amazing stamping friend who is a breast cancer survivor. She makes the most awesome cards and has started this new website for other women fighting breast cancer. She is taking card donations. Check out her website.

Erin - Erin I have known for a few years and we both lived in Florida until I moved away and moved to NC. She is now into sewing but also loves to stamp. Now she is incorporating sewing and stamping so that's pretty cool.

Traci - Traci is my stamping friend in Ohio. She just recently started a blog and she has some pretty cool samples already on it. You'll have to check it out.

Jackie - Jackie works at one of my favorite stamp stores near me so I get to see her when I drop in there on Tuesdays. She has cute cupcakes on her blog.

Angie - Angie lives in Utah so even though she is far away from me, she's just a phone call away and we do call each other from time to time. Right Ang? :)

Anna Wight - I have never met Anna but I love her blog. She lives on a farm with lots and lots of donkeys, cows, chickens, etc. and is an amazing illustrator and stamper. I want to be "her" when I grow up. LOL

Barb - Barb is my stamping friend up in Canada. She and I shared a hotel room at the Mall of America stamp convention last summer and we were up giggling until all hours of the night one night. After laughing for what seemed like an hour, both of us couldn't remember what we were even laughing about!! But we didn't care!!

Here are the instructions for award recipients:

1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!

1 comment:

shuggy said...

right back at you, my friend!!