Tuesday, September 30, 2008

York Peppermint Patty spiders

Look how cute these spiders are, made out of punches. I had to dupicate them - they are so cute for Halloween. Here are mine below. I used the scalloped circle punch, photo corner punch, 1/2 " circle punch, and the 1/4" circle punch. I did not put noses on my spiders as I didn't have anything that could be used as a nose. I still think they came out cute.



Today I am going to Enchanted Cottage with 4 friends. We still have a gas shortage here in the Carolinas so hopefully we can find gas before we head home.

Last night we had a varsity home football game at Emily's school. Friday night's game had been rescheduled due to rain. I helped out in the concession stand and we had alot of fun. We were busy the whole 4 hours and I came home smelling like popcorn. I was in charge of the popcorn! I signed up again to work it in 2 weeks, the next home game.

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

OMG!!! THESE ARE ADORABLE!!! I will definitely be casing these!!!

shuggy said...

well those are so cute!!

Tami Bayer said...

These are completely adorable and I'm deathly afraid of spiders. So fun! Love your pink blog for October, too.