Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm wondering if someone can help me ...


Can you look at these images and tell me who makes them? I bought them unmounted a few years ago and I forgot to write down the brand of stamp they are. I am thinking the one on the right is from Viva Las Vegas but I am not sure that's the brand of the stamp. Do they only sell their own stamps? If you happen to know who makes these stamps, please email me at flipflops4sherri@yahoo.com or leave a comment here and I can get it that way too. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
EDIT - the image on the right is from Viva Las Vegas. Thanks to Joan for finding that one .... the image on the left is from Stamp Francisco. Thanks Mary for finding that one.
Now I can make some terrific cards with these and hopefully they will get published (you always have to tell them the name of the stamps that you use).

No comments: