Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alpaca show or Rubberstamp show????


Hmmm, that is the question of the day!! LOL This morning Charlie was kidding and said do you want to go to the alpaca show (we've gone the last 2 years) or to the rubberstamp convention in Columbia?!! WHAT? A rubber stamp show is close by? Heck, let's go to that. So off we went. I say "we" because he wanted to go to a train store somewhere in Columbia so he did that while I went to the stamp convention. It was a small stamp show but I managed to help the economy and spent some $$$!!! In fact, here is what I bought (see above).

3 comments:

Heather Grow said...

What a nice husband. It looks like you had fun at the stamp show.

Chelsea said...

How nice of Charlie ... I think those are Inky Antics stamps .... cute cute cute .... can't wait to see what you make.

Lesa said...

Sounds like a fun day for you both. Cute stamps!!